A four year program preparing foster youth ages 16-19 living in group residential housing to transition successfully into adult living.
- Teen Career Fair
- Individual mentor guidance & Support
- Life Skills and financial literacy training
- Goal setting and life strategy planning
- Connections and resources with the business and faith community
- Services will also include resources from the Journey Into Adulthood program
Journey Into Adulthood
A transition day assistance program providing a foundation of basic survival tools and resources necessary for a successful entrance into independent living.
- Transition survival suitcase kits for every transitioned youth
- Regional distribution centers
- An individual bank account
- Life Coaches